Technicians are Invited to Attend the 2016 ACVIM Forum and the Annual Meetings of AIMVT and AVNT
Friday, February 26, 2016
Technicians are Invited to Attend the
2016 ACVIM Forum and the Annual Meetings of AIMVT and AVNT
More than 3,300 specialists, primary care practitioners, and technicians will gather in Denver from June 8-11 to explore the leading edge of veterinary care at the 2016 ACVIM Forum, home of the AIMVT and AVNT annual meeting.
The ACVIM, AIMVT, and AVNT are dedicated to providing veterinary technicians with cutting-edge learning opportunities at the ACVIM Forum. Whether you are highly experienced or a newcomer to veterinary medicine, you will have opportunities to communicate with internationally-known leaders in the field and learn about the most informative and educational advances in veterinary care through sessions specifically targeting veterinary technicians.
Especially for technicians, the ACVIM Forum offers three and a half days of education, including 49 sessions dedicated to your specific needs. In addition, dedicated luncheons and workshops will offer opportunities for networking and learning.
A sampling of education specifically for technicians includes:
- Cardiology - Challenging Canine and Feline ECGs: An Advanced Course for Veterinary Technicians & Technician’s Role in Equine ECG: Resting & Exercising
- Neurology - Clinical use of small animal neuroimaging utilizing CT and MRI & Cannabinoids and Small Animal Neurology: Weed be good together
- Oncology - Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Lymphoma? Nebulous cat cases & Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Lymphoma? Nebulous cat cases
- Large Animal - Treadmill examination of Horses & Sick crias in the neonatal period
- Small Animal - Influenza in dogs and cats for the Veterinary Technician & Quality of life in dogs and cats: How to measure it and why it matters
- Nutrition - The importance of a balanced gut microbiome for intestinal health of dogs and cats
- Transfusion - Hemolytic transfusion reactions in dogs: are you really my type?
The ACVIM is proud to recognize the critical role that technicians play as part of a team dedicated to providing the highest standard of care and welcome you to join us in Denver.
Ensure your knowledge and skills are up to the challenges of your chosen profession!
Register before March 18 and SAVE!