Case Report Presentation at NAVC!
Monday, January 05, 2015
2nd Annual NAVTA Techncian Case Reports at NAVC - Saturday January 17, 2015
Come and join us as these superb veterinary techncians present special case reports!
- Exocrine Pancreatic Tissue Atrophy and Nodular Hyperplasia in a Striped Skunk - Adrienne Kruzer, RVT
- Trauma Surgery: Gun Shot Wound - Nicole Zacharias, CVT
- Follow your arrow…where ever it may go! “Miah Thompson” - Trisha Roehling, CVT, VTS (Anesthesia)
- Acute on Chronic Renal Disease in a Young Canid - Andrea C Johanson, BSc, CVT
- An Atypical Hemoabdomen - Jo Woodison, RVT
- Evan’s Syndrome: A Case Study and the Technician’s Role - Susan Kolkka, AAS, LVT, VTS (Clinical Pathology)
- Feline Malignant Neoplasia - Joseph M. DeFulio, LVT
- It’s Getting Hot In Here: A Not So Cute, Acute Abdomen - Patricia Pate, CVT, VTS(ECC)
- Canine Dystocia and Neonatal Resuscitation - Melissa Hulgreen, RVTg
- Conjunctival Pedicle Graft for Treatment of Ulcerative Keratomycosis in a Horse - Kymberly Boukas, CVT