This policy explains what NAVTA does to keep information about you private and secure. We want you to know how we manage that information and that you have choices about how it is shared. This Policy covers our family of companies, a partial list of which is contained at the end of this page. Please read this Policy carefully.
Q. What information do you have about me?
A. To provide services and to help meet your needs, we collect information about you from various sources.
- We get information from your requests for our products or services. One example is membership with our organization.
- We get information about your transactions with us and with others.
Q. How do you safeguard information about me?
A. We take a number of steps to protect the privacy of information about you. Here are some examples:
- We keep information under physical, electronic or procedural controls that comply with or exceed governmental standards.
- We authorize our employees, agents and contractors to get information about you only when they need it to do their work for us.
- We require companies working for us to protect information. They agree to use it only to provide the services we ask them to perform for us.
Q. Is information about me shared outside of your companies?
A. No. At this time we keep all our customer information secure and private. We do not sell our customer lists, or give them to mail houses.
Q. Is information about me shared in any other ways?
A. Yes. We may also share information about you in other ways, as required or permitted by law. Here are some examples of ways that we share information.
- To protect against fraud.
- To service your account.
- With your consent.
Q. Who is covered by this Policy?
A. This policy covers the NAVTA.net site and NAVTAmembers.com sites.
This policy is effective as of Feb 26th, 2011.